Monday, May 21, 2012

Eiffel Towers :: Design Team Share

Good Morning and Happy Monday.  I'm up a wee bit before the kiddos and having a nice cup of coffee, enjoying the quiet.  We've had a busy month of May with lots of family activities and family visits.  My Dad was here from Virginia and luckily had a beautiful week!  I miss him already.

I'm really so excited to share this month's Design Team projects.  I think the team has totally outdone themselves with our new Eiffel Tower shape!

Dawn did some beautiful hand soldering work and decorated with jewels, gems and cool wire.



Closeup of some of the cool pieces..


 Joyce created this totally girly piece with French papers, bling and her favorite, dress forms. :)  She has more information on her blog on how she created the look.

    

Love these pretty pins!

 Julie Ann made a She Girl with her Eiffel Tower.  The She Girl is inspired by Julie Nutting's book, Collage Couture.  It says, "She discovered she had a sense of adventure".  


Julie Ann painted the Eiffel Tower in black chalkboard paint. 
 


Laurie painted hers pink!  So adorable.  And she used Vintage button covers on hers.


Oooh la la. :)


Each one is so unique and different from each other.  Rae used a soft blue with striking black accents.


And last, but certainly not least.  Julie created some glitz and glamour with her Eiffel Tower with glitter and sequins.  Yes, sequins. :)  Don't you love it?!

I love the sequins and bling on the seams of the glitter.


Such a beautiful job!  Each one is so unique and fun!  I can't believe we have only one project left for this Design Team term.  We'll be posting a new Design Team call so check in again soon if you're interested in playing with some of our products each month.  Have a Happy Monday!  xo

4 comments:

LaurieStar said...

Wow - this is such a cool, unique shape and so fun to see it done so many different ways. I really love Dawn's - how cool is that? Awesome work overall!

Scrap for Joy said...

I feel so lucky to be in with such a talented group of women! I loved everyone's projects this month, too!

STAMPMOM9 said...

Amazing work here!! Love them all but the flag design really was so creative!!! they all were!! I agree I am so lucky to be with you and all the wonderful team....Wait to ya see what I have going on for one of the shapes I bought extra....I ordered the ______ Monday morn so any day now I will have my supplies for it, can't wait to show you. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, I'm slow at getting stuff up there but so enjoy the visits. Hugs to you and your adorable family! Dawn

STAMPMOM9 Dawn Gallop said...

Hi Deb...was just checking on ya!!! I know how busy you are....miss hearing from ya! Happy Saturday!! My husband gave me a day to do what I wanted while he took care of the boys and cooked! Gotta keep him!! LOL! Wink Hugs Dawn Gallop