Monday, November 28, 2011

Gift for Teacher

Did you enjoy your Thanksgiving?  We had a really nice day going to my sister's house.  We ate tons of yummy food and then went to my in-laws later in the day for more food. :)  I guess that's what it's all about though, isn't it?!

And now I'm thinking ahead to all the handmade and store bought gifts on my list.  Do you have a teacher or two to give something to?  How about something handmade like this adorable owl Pamela created.  She took our owl shape and made this adorable and hip (check out those sneakers!) little scholar.

I love the tassel and button eyes.


And this quote.


She also created a matching card.  What a thoughtful teacher gift.  Thanks for sharing Pamela!  


I hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

LaurieStar said...

What an adorable owl! I love his button eyes and especially his sneakers! Well done. :)