Saturday, September 17, 2011

Starting School and What's New in the Shop!

I shared these pictures on Facebook but couldn't resist sharing them here too. Hope you don't mind. :) My kids started Preschool last week! They had one week (well, 3 days) and they already seem more grown up to me! How is this possible?!


They are already talking about their new little friends and finger painting and story time and songs. I love hearing about their day. This is Stevie will his cool new 'do! His hair is kind of at an in between hairstyle. We buzzed it for the summer so it's too short to do much.

And I hear Bella throughout the day talking to her dolls about school. She'll play teacher and tell them, "Over hear is your cubby. When the bell rings, it's snack time.". They sure make life interesting.

I hope you're all enjoying Back to School time as much as we are. Now, if I can just keep track of shoes so when we leave the house it doesn't take 20 minutes finding them, I'll be all set!

Also, wanted to share a new {letter set} now available in the shop! You can find our COZY letters in our Etsy shop (click on the COZY word and it will bring you there). I love them so much! Look for Design Team inspiration very soon!
Have a wonderful weekend. As always, thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

LaurieStar said...

Such adorable pictures! I love their outfits and hair cuts. Can't wait to see everyone's "cozy" projects! :)

Michelle H. said...

Deb what an excitng time for them and your family!!
They are so adorable!!
Love the new letters and looking forward to the inspirations from the new DT team!!

Hanneke said...

Love the pics!!! Once they go to school they grow up so fast!!
Love the new letterset, can't wait to see what the dt will create with them!!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

They are so cute! I still think of the kids as babies!!! xoxo

STAMPMOM9 said...

Oh how ADORABLE!!!! Stevie and Bella are just too too cute!! Love the hair do! Funny thing is my oldest son Bruce Jr. was born in 1987 well when he started preschool he too went to school with a spike....and Stevie brought back those memories....oh my how long agao was that??! Shhhhh! I loved the cozy letters and I just wish you could see them in person they are soooo beautiful! So soft and cozy! I did just finish updating the blog with the new team etc. Sorry it took so long, I am going to big art retreat in DC this weekend leaving tomorrow am, and it seems like sooooo much to do. So happy with the new team!!! Congrats on such great choices! Have a beautiful day and sending well wishes! Hugs, Dawn