Monday, September 26, 2011

Autumn Leaves Decor and Rockin' Skulls!

I'm trying to sneak this post in before all the kiddos wake up.  We'll see how much success I have. :)  I gave   Bella a new pair of Princess sneakers so she is happily trying those on and ooohing and aahing at them.  She is SUCH a girly girl, which of course I love.  Then she just noticed they light up. Too cute.  Three is a fun age.

I'm so thrilled with our new design team!  Have I said that?! They are all so talented and they've shown such diverse ways you can use our products!  What a fabulous group of ladies!

Julie is a former Design Team  member and I've really missed seeing her work!  Her projects always seem to have a warmth to them and these Autumn Leaves are no exception!



Look at the pretty punch work.  She used a nail to punch the holes on the larger leaf. They're fairly simple but really make a statement.


New Design Team member Joyce was a Guest Designer for us last year and created a beautiful (and FUN) pumpkin project here.  And after seeing her Autumn Leaves project where she created this tablescape with candles it really shows her range of style.  What a pretty centerpiece!  You can find a tutorial on Joyce's blog post HERE.  Nice work, Joyce!


And once again, Laurie is inspiring us with her unique fabric work and bright colors!  She took the leaves and created a pretty Fall wreath to hang on her door!  Isn't that clever?!

 Look at those acorns!  Beautiful work!


Another fun Design Team project is our SKULL shape!  Look what new Design Team member, Stacy created with hers! I am loving her headband and EARRINGS! :)  And I really like the jeweled eyes!  LOVE the Halloween decor she created!  You can find more info on her blog post HERE.


And check out Rae's girly skull!  Lovin' the girly skull designs ladies. :)  She created hair and of course, hair bows.  Adorable!


Look at those pretty pearl, flowered eyes.  Check out Rae's blog for some cool Halloween ideas.  Would be great for party favors or school treats too!


Thanks ladies for the inspiration!!  I am loving all your ideas and can't wait to see what you do with next month's projects!  And thanks to each of you for stopping by the Say It With Letters blog.  I hope you enjoy your day.

3 comments:

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Awesome ideas! Makes me want to pull out all my Halloween decorations, especially all my SIWL decorations I've made! xoxo

Pamela said...

Everything is awesome! :)

LaurieStar said...

I love all these fall and Halloween shapes! Very inspiring! Thanks for sharing them with us! :)