Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Don't Forget Dad

We've been posting pictures from our Teachers Blog Hop for teacher appreciation but then I realized that Father's Day is just around the corner (June 19). Anyone else have a hard time getting Dad a present? Here's a few ideas I thought I'd share. Handmade and simple. Always the best gift in my book.

We just added these DAD letters to our shop. And our friends at Sassy Frassy Kids did this fun project with her three children. They each painted one of the letters too. Aren't they sweet? What a fun project. I just found this project on one of favorite party blogs, Shindig Parties TO GO. These are a printable that is available to you as a download for FREE. It's so adorable!! Even if you only make one of the items. The tie banner is fun and would make Dad certainly feel special.
She just asks that you LIKE her on Facebook. While you're there, Like Say It With Letters too. Thanks everyone for stopping by. Hope you're having a fun week!

3 comments:

NC said...

Wow! What awesome projects! I love them both. Yes - Father's Day kind of snuck up on me this year, with school ending, etc. Great ideas! :)

Kimmarie Baker said...

It is great that the kids got to play too! I always let my kids play in the scrapbook room. Great Father's day banner and crafts.

Michelle H. said...

Very adorable projects!!