Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring has Sprung at Say It With Letters!

Good Morning, my blogging friends. I'm so excited for Spring!! I'm loving this month's Design Team projects and they're all spring inspired!

I've always loved these BLOOM letters and this design by Laurie is so cheery, bright and oh, so Springy! She painted the sky blue background and painted the clouds on them. The fabric blooms can be found in her Etsy shop, Trinkets.
Closeup of the blooms...


So so pretty...


Julie Ann felted her Bunny Family shapes. I adore these little guys. :)


She used this hand painted wool top that she bought at the Underground Art Fair last year from The Fuzzy Bunny. Julie Ann has more information on her blog too (check it out!)

Stephanie's Bunny Family is too cute! Definitely my favorite project of hers so far! She painted them , then put white tissue paper on top, then used her Cricut to cut the cap, eggs bows and ears. Too cute!!

Beach umbrella, anyone??! Michelle used our Umbrella shape with shells and a little seagull to create a beach umbrella.

And last, but certainly not least is Jennifer's adorable and Springy (are you catching on to our theme) :) umbrella!!



I love those polka dots!!


I'll be posting a new Design Team call in the next week or so. If you're interested in playing with our products for FREE each month, keep checking in and send in your work! Thanks for reading.

6 comments:

Michelle H. said...

Gorgeous projects!!
Love them all!

LaurieStar said...

What beautiful spring projects! I love seeing them, it really puts me in a happy mood with all our cold here. I love the little umbrella shape too! Cute!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

So fun to see all the projects lined up. Great job all! xoxo

ellen s. said...

that umbrella is the CUTEST!!!! these are all fabulous and springy!

Kimmarie Baker said...

These really scream Spring! and I am ready for it! I love all the different projects and what each girl did with them. DT Call? yay! I will be watching. :)

Carrie said...

Really like that "Bloom" design!! Bright happy colors! yay!