Sunday, March 27, 2011

I'm Buzz Lightyear. I come in Peace!


I had to smile when I peeked in on a new blog find of mine, This Blessed Nest. She posted this picture of Buzz Lightyear and it reminded me of my Stevie. He is completely obsessed with Buzz Lightyear, Woody and all things Toy Story. I actually love the movies too. Of course, we will be having a Buzz, Woody and Jessie (for Bella) party for their upcoming THIRD birthday!! More on that soon.

Stevie's been quoting the movie lately. We have two small Buzz Lightyear's and he'll take them and say, "I'm the real Buzz Lightyear. No, IIIII'm the real Buzz Lighyear". The boy is too cute. He's Buzz Lighyear and Max is Woody (per Stevie because of course Max has no idea what he's talking about) and of course Bella is Jessie. It sure is fun having kids.


Visit her blog. She has the greatest idea for a fairy door! Such a sweet idea.

3 comments:

katie said...

hey, deb! i just posted pics of your octopus cut outs, the quote board, and the scallop board on my site! hope all is well with the kids... isn't it nice to NOT be pregnant this year! remember last year... we were struggling!

Michelle H. said...

How very fun!
Our dd loves the movie too!
Love the story about your children how adorable!!

LaurieStar said...

Toy Story is still pretty big over here too, even though my kids are older. I love how your kids both love it so much!