Friday, March 11, 2011

Bloom letters and Fabric Dyeing Tutorial

Happy Friday, my friends! I'm so happy that the weather here has been warmer each day, snow is melting and I can almost see my entire deck in the back yard! :) Spring really is coming!

I'm excited to share this adorable design team project by the talented, Dawn Gallop. Aren't they just so Spring-y?! I love it!! The colors are so bright and pretty. Dawn created a great tutorial showing us how she created these BLOOM letters



Head to Dawn's blog to learn all about dyeing fabric and how she created these beautiful letters!


Happy weekend everyone. Thanks for visiting. xo

2 comments:

Michelle H. said...

Very pretty!!
Love the colors so creative!!

LaurieStar said...

I really love these letters! The colors look like an Easter basket - so pastel and pretty! I love how different it is too. Thanks for sharing it!