Thursday, February 24, 2011

Love you rain or shine

Hello there, my blogging friends. Are you enjoying your week? It's school vacation week here and I'm watching my niece. We've been coming up with some fun things to do. Today is Pajama Party and Pizza Day. :) Now they are crashing on the couch, tired from playing and running around. I know I'm tired. It's been fun having her though and good for the kids too, I think.

It's also been a bit warmer here, which has been wonderful. Reminds me that Spring really is coming. I've been wanting to share this adorable project by Lauren Meader with our umbrella shape. I love her style. The outline of pearls, buttons and bow are beautiful finishing touches.
I love how she outlined the shape with paper.

Adorable stamping. I love you Rain or Shine. So sweet.
Thanks for the inspiration, Lauren. I'm off to sort laundry and load the dishwasher. :)

5 comments:

LaurieStar said...

Wow! This is an adorable project! I love the colors she chose and the attention to detail. Very cute!

Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper said...

This turned out really cute!
http://itsybitsypaper.blogspot.com

Annie said...

Really cute. Would be sweet in a little girl's room!

Carrie said...

really cute! reminds me of a baby shower card from the 60's :)

STAMPMOM9 said...

Love this!! Soo sooo cute!! Love the saying! Deb I have the Bloom posted whenever ya get a chance to see it. Hugs to all! Dawn