Friday, February 18, 2011

Home is where your story begins

Happy Friday, my friends. We have a fairly busy weekend, but I'm looking forward to it. We're having a surprise party for my Mom on Saturday. Well, I say surprise but she actually knows about it but we're pretending she doesn't. :) Should be fun. The kids and I went shopping yesterday for a few things and they were all excited about Grammy's birthday party. Probably because they know with a party, there is also cake.

One of my favorite things with this business of ours, is seeing what you all are doing with our products! Our friend Annie, e-mailed me her blog post with this adorable, little creation! She drilled some holes in our 'happy home' shape and created a mini album! So clever and her details and embellishments are really adorable! I loove the zig zap stitching she did.

And the buttons on the chimney - can you stand it?! Beautiful work, Annie. Thanks so much for sharing!Hope you have a wonderful weekend. xo

2 comments:

Annie said...

Thanks for sharing my little home project, Deb! I glad you liked it.

LaurieStar said...

This is really adorable! I never would have thought to use the shape for an album - very clever!
Have fun this weekend! :)