Tuesday, January 25, 2011

We've been watching the bluebirds

Hello there, my friends. I hope you're having a nice week. We had a bit more snow today, but nothing compared to last week. We have piles and piles of snow in our back yard!

I'll be posting more design team projects in the next few days, but I was just *so* inspired by these adorable stitched mittens (using our Pair of Mittens set) created by Julie Ann Shahin. Julie Ann has been on our DT since the beginning and each month she outdoes herself with her creativity. She is truly an inspiration and so wonderful to work with. I hope you enjoy these photos of her mittens.

She used an embroidery pattern from Sublime Stitching by Jenny Hart that she modified. It says, "We've been watching the bluebirds". Simply adorable!

4 comments:

LaurieStar said...

These came out so neat! I always love to see what she is going to come up with next!

Michelle H. said...

Amazing!!
Love all the details!!
Stunning and so creative!!
WTG, Julie!!

Carrie said...

These are really fun :) Love little birdies ;)

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Thanks everyone!!!! Thanks Deb! xoxo