Friday, October 22, 2010

Sis Boom Fabulousness, by Jennifer Paganelli

Good Morning and happy Friday!! All of my little ones are sleeping!! I really can't believe it. I've been up for a good, half hour and they're still asleep.. although I think I can hear someone stirring a bit.


I thought I'd share these fabulous letters by the lovely and talented Jennifer Paganelli, from Sis Boom Day Dreams. She actually did them quite some time ago (EDIT: You can find the original post HERE). But she just re-posted about them so I thought I would too. Thanks Jennifer!

I love the outline of vintage glitter she added for some real sparkle!





OK, now I really need to run. Have a wonderful day! xo

4 comments:

STAMPMOM9 said...

Love them!! Gorgeous!! It is always so nice when the babies are sleeping and the house is quite...its like "pinch me" is this real??? Love it!! enjoy it!! Hugs to ya and WONDERFUL work Jennifer!! Hugs, Dawn Gallop

LaurieStar said...

I love what she did with these! So different - and I love that letter style!

curlyqmosaics said...

Those are the cutest! I love the font and the glittered edges make it irresistably cool!

BonnieRose said...

so so fabulous!