Tuesday, October 05, 2010

The NEW Say It With Letters Design Team...

I'm thrilled to announce our *new* design team! Firstly, I wanted to thank everyone for sending in your work and for your continued interest in our company. It's always such a difficult decision and I wish I could add more people to the team because there are so many talented people out there.

I'm excited about our new team and can't wait to see what they create with our products! So, here they are...

Senior Designers:

Laurie Cass-Griggs

Kory Dordea

Jennifer Priest

Julie Ann Shahin



Designers:

Stephanie Ackerman

Dawn Gallop

Michelle Hodges

B0nnie Rose Kempenich

Regina Robidoux

Erika Taylor


I also wanted to say a special thank you to our previous Design Team! They're an amazing group of ladies and I enjoyed working with each of you.

Look for new design team projects VERY soon! Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

LaurieStar said...

Congratulations to all the new design team members! What a wonderful opportunity to work for Say It With Letters! I can't wait to see what everyone creates! Thanks, Deb! :)

stephanie said...

I am just so excited to be a part of this incredible team. Thank you and welcome to all the team members.

MrsETaylor said...

Congratulations everyone. Looking forward to seeing what you all create.

Toodles
Erika

Sincerely Yours said...

Congrats to all the ladies! I'm honored to be a part of the Say it with Letters family. Thanks Deb.

Jennifer Priest said...

Congrats everyone!! SO excited to be working with you all :) And to be working with Deb and the other Senior Designers again!!

Michelle said...

I'm very excited to be a part of the SIWL DT Team!!
Congratulations to the new DT Team!
I'm looking forward to working with all of you!

STAMPMOM9 said...

Fabulous!! Congrats ladies!! How exciting and can't wait to see what everyone creates. Thank You Deb for this wonderful oppurtunity. Congrats everyone!! :o)
Dawn

ds4as55 said...

IS VERY GOOD..............................

BonnieRose said...

so so thrilled to be part of this amazing team... since coming back fr BRAVE GIRLS and playing with modpodge, will I am now reformed! LOL I am so looking forward to creating and getting to know ea one of you on the team.. can't wait to create!!! hugs bonnierose

Kimmarie Baker said...

Congratulations!

aussiescrapper said...

Cannot wait to see what the DT come up with, YAY Michelle, you rock my friend. Congratulations. Melxx