Friday, October 15, 2010

Letters for a Birthday Party

I've been so into Party blogs lately. I tell ya - you have kids and your world completely changes. I find myself loving to look at kid's party pictures. My husband thinks I'm nuts because I've even started talking about Max's first birthday party and he's not even 6 months yet! :) I don't want to rush time, but I just love planning parties, I guess.

This is a sweet picture of a woodland party for the sweet Elle found on this inspiring blog.
I hope you each have a wonderful weekend. xo

3 comments:

Michelle H. said...

What a fun Birthday Party idea!!
Love the idea displaying the name Elle that is really a fun idea!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!

LaurieStar said...

What a cute picture! Planning parties for them when they're little is fun! I still like planning parties around a theme - Chloe loves it. Enjoy yourself!

Rachaeldaisy said...

Ive popped over from the Sis Boom blog. What a fun woodland scene.