Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Design Team shares :: NEW Word Bubble shape and more Christmas Inspiration


Hey everyone!! I'm loving sharing all the new projects by our design team! I've been dying to post them and now I can!! :) I hope you're all enjoying your day.
We have a new Word Bubble shape that's really COOL! Customers are using them for chalkboards, Christmas cards and Stephanie used hers for her 15 year old son's room! She says it sort of shows what his attitude has been like lately. :) I'm sure many of you can relate. I love your project, Steph! The skull and crossbones are a nice touch too.
And I know Halloween is almost here but I'm starting to share our Christmas projects pics because I love 'em so much!
This is Dawn's take on our standing Christmas tree. Soo creative! And I love the beach-y theme.
Here's a little info on how Dawn created her tree: The tree was made from using Webster's pp By the sea of course I altered over and over. The trims are handmade clay ornaments, canvas, inks, handpainted whimsical mermaid, shells, hand strung beads (yeah laugh now). The flowers around the tree are Webster's bloomers.
Check out the mermaid! So cool!!



Michelle has a Victorian look to her flowered tree. It's so pretty with the flocked papers and flowers! Here's a little info on product she used for her project:
The flocked velvet background paper is by Paper Bouquet DMD. The brown velvet paper I used for the trunk was in my stash. I fussy cut the flowers which is by WR memory and I added vanilla Smooch Spritz to the top of each for more sparkle. I used Queen & Company pearls and rhinstones. The 1st tree the rhinestone flower for the tree topper is by Basic Grey. The flower on top of the paper flower are millinery flowers I bought from an Etsy store. I added Shimmerz paints in chocolate color to brighten the flowers up. The ribbon on both trees I purchased at Walmart. The tree topper on Tree #2- are all by prima that I layered. I also added a little tulle behind the flower in a light champagne pink but you can only see some of it at the bottom of the flower.
Thanks for all the inspiration ladies!! And thanks to each of you for stopping by! xo

1 comment:

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Wow!!! What awesome trees!!! So cool that each is so unique.

I love Dawn's take, so original to make it with a mermaid! LOVE IT!

I also love Erika's Victorian classic tree too! So pretty!!!
xoxo