Friday, January 15, 2010

To Grandma's House we go...

Hi Everyone and a great big HAPPY FRIDAY to you! It seems like a long week to me. It's been sooo cold here and we haven't wanted to leave the house so maybe that haas something to do with it. But today is supposed to be in the 40's, so we'll take it.

This sweet and adorable house shape was decorated by our friend, Dawn Gallop. We had donated some house shapes to a Rusty Pickle event a few months back and Dawn was sweet enough to send me a picture of what she created. Of course I wanted to share it with all of you! The house "stars" her cute granddaughter Abigail. :) Some of my favorite things are those velvety flowers, the pearls, roofline and the swirl from the chimney.

Beautiful job Dawn! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. You can see her blog post HERE for more details on the products she used. She also posted it on the Cricut website HERE.

And this picture of my little Bella cracked me up! I just think we'll fast forward five years and she'll be doing the same thing but in her bed, not her crib. :)
Have a wonderful weekend everyone! Thanks for stopping by.







3 comments:

STAMPMOM9 said...

Thanks, Love it!! How cute is she in her crib...just adorable!! I love the PEACE signs...that is what I want next....I wanted to get that first, but those dolls and the mushroom....kept screaming buy me!! lol!! Thanks again, Dawn

Kimmarie said...

WOW! The how is scrapalicious! There is so much to look at, really beautiful! Look at your little girl getting so big, yes the time goes by so quickly. One of mine is graduating HS this year - ugh. Enjoy them while you can.

LaurieStar said...

Wow - what a cute project! I love the way it turned out. So pretty. And Bella looks so grown up to me now. Such a pretty girl!