Monday, January 04, 2010

This n that, shop refresh and a few other misc. items too.

Happy Monday morning to you! I feel like it's time to get back to "normal", whatever that may be. :) My hubby's back to work after having the last two weeks off. It was wonderful! The kids were a little fussy today so I'm trying to decide if that's from Dad not being around or if they're just having a bad day. They're napping now. Aaaah. Santa was very good to them. Lots of Sesame Street stuffed animals, Tickle Me Elmos and dolls and trucks too. Steven's been bringing me all the Sesame Street characters and of course wants me to hold every single one. It's very cute. I hope you enjoyed yourself too!

I'll be posting Design Team projects this week. Meant to do that before Christmas but let's just say I had some technical difficulties. But we're back now! I did want to quickly share this project by Jennifer. I really LOVE how creative she got by adhering the letters to the outside of the frame. I've been wanting to do a "family" set for our living room but haven't settled on something. THIS I really love! And I love this new set of letters we just added to the shop too. The shop has been refreshed! There are still some Christmas items in there but will slowly fade out over the next month. Believe it or not, we still get a few orders after the holidays are over so that's why I've left them in there. There's some fun new Valentine items listed now too.

I hope you have a fabulous day back to reality. :) xo

1 comment:

LaurieStar said...

Wow - what a cute project. I would never have thought to put the letters on top - brilliant! I'm glad you had a nice Christmas. Ours was nice too, but I'm happy to be back in the normal swing of things now. :)