Thursday, January 21, 2010

Peachy-Keen LOVE!

Hello my blogging friends. We got dumped with a bunch more snow this week. Oh my. I can't believe what a snowy winter we've had! The kids are so fascinated with the snow and climb up on the couch to peek out the window to get a look outside.
I have one more design team project so share. I really love the simple and sweet design to Rachel's scalloped heart. I love the outline with the buttons and the swirl and flower are super sweet. She says she's going to add a name to the inner part of the heart depending on who she gives it to. I love that idea!





She also coordinated the hanging ornament with the papers she used on the scalloped heart. Don't you love the touches of bling?? You can visit Rachel's blog for details on the products she used as well as more detailed photos of her project.


And I had someone post a question regarding one of the design team projects. (Bee, I hope you're reading).
She asked what Rachel used to make her letters glossy. Here's Rachel's response:
They LOOK glossy, but really it's Decoupage Gel to attach the paper, which dries Matte, and then I highlighted the flowers and a few details of the pattern with Stardust Stickles after the decoupage Gel dried.
Hope that helps Bee. Thanks for writing.
Have a wonderful day everyone! xo

4 comments:

LaurieStar said...

Super cute projects! Love them!

Scrap for Joy said...

All of the newest design team projects are so clever! Of course, I love Valentine's Day so I have a weakness for the heart motif-LOL! The yarn design was really cute and the others with a backing remind me of a heart shaped candy box...yeah, I love Valentine candy, too! The winged hearts are so trendy but each person brought her own style to them. Great job!

Christi said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!!

Kimmarie said...

Whomever gets that heart is going to be very happy. Love the papers she used and the scroll. Great job on all projects.