Sunday, January 10, 2010

Large Cutouts! And cutie patooties.

We had such a nice day today. Went to visit my Mom and brothers and had a birthday party for my niece. the kids were so good (that's always a plus!) They were so exhausted that we didn't hear a peep out of them when we put them to bed. So that makes Mom happy. :)

I thought I'd share these *fabulous* shapes that our friend Katie at Blue Pelican created with our oversized whale, anchor and sailboat shapes. I LOVE the colors. And of course you can't go wrong with polka dots in my book. :) They're so fun. I think some of our shapes are a perfect addition to a nursery.


And I thought I'd leave you with these two cuties. :) They're probably typical siblings - sometimes they love sharing and other times they don't. This was one of those sweet times.
Off to watch some old LOST episodes on Netflix with my hubby. Love that.




4 comments:

Scrap for Joy said...

Love the polka dot trio-especially the whale...so cute! I agree-anything with polka dots has to be cute! And the Bambinos....they look so sweet. Hope you're staying warm!

Kimmarie said...

I love what she did with the cutouts! Polka dots are so fun! Your little ones are getting so big and more adorable each time I see them! Yay for sleeping peacefully.

LaurieStar said...

What an adorable picture! They both look so grown up - I can't believe it. Love that polka dotted whale too! :)

Jennifer Priest said...

How cute are those?!?!? I want some for my son's room ;)