Tuesday, January 05, 2010

It's a Boy! Ultrasound picture

Oh my goodness! I can't believe I didn't share this ultrasound picture. This is baby boy Damboise in a cool 3-D ultrasound! I had no idea they'd even be doing the 3-D kind so it was a very cool surprise. He only weighed 12 ounces in this picture, but I think he's quite beautiful.

I've been trying to go through Stevie's old clothes and wash the ones we'll need. You almost forget how small they were. I remember him wearing the clothes but can't believe he was that tiny. HA!

5 comments:

Scrap for Joy said...

How exciting for you all! Well, now the girls will be out-numbered but I wouldn't worry-you're strong women! Get any rest you can while you can Deb...stay warm, too! We've had a bit of snow but nothing like you guys have gotten socked with! Happy New Year!

LaurieStar said...

Ooh my goodness! You can see his face! Technology is a remarkable thing! Thanks for sharing that! I can't beleive it!

Lisa said...

awww what a cutie ! Any name ideas for him ? when is he due, I forget. Congrats !

denean said...

CONGRATS!! What a cool ultrasound pic!

Whimsical Creations said...

How exciting!