Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Cancakes, Coffee and a Letter Wall too

We had such a nice day today. Both of my kids slept in until 7! It was soo nice sleeping in. Then we had "cancakes" as Bella calls them. :) She's amazing me each day with tons of new words. For weeks she'd call my coffee cup "hot", because, of course that's what I'd tell her when she'd want some. Then I guess she finally picked up on the fact that it was coffee so now when I'm having my coffee - she points to my cup and says "coffee". Steven's still my little snuggler and loves giving out his hugs and kisses. This is such a fun stage right now. I'll be in the kitchen and all of a sudden I can feel two little arms wrapped around my legs giving me hugs.

I don't know about you guys but January always makes me want to clean and organize. Obviously being pregnant kind of gives me a double dose I guess. I've even been washing walls! The kids not only slept in this morning but also slept for 2-2 1/2 hours for a nap (hope I'm not in trouble tonight). I was also sewing little goodie bags for their birthday party (in April). I'm trying to get everything done before I'm too late in my pregnancy and don't feel like it.



I thought I'd also share this letter wall that someone just sent me. It's featured in the latest Better Homes and Gardens magazine, "100 Decorating Ideas Under $100". I really love them nested on the mantle like these are. Beautiful and so easy too.

Hope you're all enjoying your week! xo

1 comment:

LaurieStar said...

Oooh... I like the letters on the mantle like that. Makes me want to do it. Hmmm... I'd need a lot of letters! :) I love that the kids are starting to talk now! I love hearing their little words. I'm due for another visit soon, I think, so I can hear it! :)