Monday, November 23, 2009

What's New and Christmas photo gone bad!

I'm excited to share some of our new ornaments I added to the shop today. This cute new house shape ornament and PEACE SIGNS too! The house would be sweet for a housewarming gift or Christmas ornament for friends and family. They're sold in sets of 5 so you can make a bunch and have them on hand for that extra gift to have on hand for teacher or hostess gifts.
And I went to have Christmas pictures done last week with my two Christmas cuties and they didn't want to cooperate! It seemed so perfect.. they had just had a nap and a nice lunch but they just were *not* happy kids. I did get a few good shots but thought I'd share this funny one that pretty much summed it all up!
Have a wonderful day and thanks for checking in!

4 comments:

Scrap for Joy said...

OK-I ran over to your store as fast as my chubby little legs would take me to order some of the houses! What a great idea! Don't worry-I won't use them for the ornament swap :)
The kids' picture is hilarious! Hey, that's life in real time-it's not always pretty.
Have a great Thanksgiving!
Joyce

Kimmarie said...

Love the houses! Hey that picture is adorable! Sometimes those are the best to frame or scrap. They are getting so big!

denean said...

Oh. my. gosh. That photo is priceless!!
Love the houses - cute idea!!

LaurieStar said...

I can't believe I didn't see these posts til now. I love their little outfits. Funny that they were not cooperating - funny now but not then, I'm sure!