Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pottery Barn Peace Sign Light

Hi everyone! What a wonderful turnout for our Ornament Swap this year. Thank you to everyone who joined. I can't wait to get started on mine! I've e-mailed everyone their Group Addresses, so if you didn't receive an email from me, please let me know. :)

And, I'm sure many of you subscribe to Pottery Barn catalogues and e-mails. Last week I received the PBTeen e-mail and look at this adorable Peace Sign light! I love Pottery Barn! But the price tag? $150 bucks. The dimensions on this are 23.5". Our peace signs unfinished at that size are priced at $33 and you could easily paint and create something similar. Actually, one of our customers sent a picture of what she did with one. :) Peace signs are SO popular right now and I thought it was fun to see this.

I hope you all have a great week! Check in soon for our Guest Designer's project, the fabulous Tammy Hall Tutterow. I love her style and wait until you see her project!


3 comments:

LaurieStar said...

Wow - so the white one that is lit up is one of your products? That is amazing! I thought that was the PB one until I scrolled down. How cool and what a great idea!

Kimmarie said...

Cute - tfs. My kids are so into peace signs. Too pricey for me. I didn't realize you have them for sale. I guess I know what I am buying from you next week.

shasniffa said...

I'm sure this is a crazy question for most of you, but I'm just getting started. How do you make a light out of your peace sign? Do you just use rope light or something?