Monday, September 21, 2009

Design Team Shares :: Fall and Halloween Wall Decor

Hello my friends! I'm so glad to see so many of you loved Joyce's project. I did too! Wasn't it clever to do a DOUBLE sided decoration?! That Joyce. :)

I'm excited to share the rest of our design team projects. I'm also sad to say goodbye to some of the design team. Jolene, Julie, Chrys and Heather have been a true pleasure to work with and I'll miss working with each of them.

The quilted pumpkin at the top is by Julie. Isn't it beautiful?! It's so fall-like with the warm colors. She first covered the pumpkin with cork to use as a bulletin board.

The haunted pumpkin is by Chrys using the new Pink Paislee papers that I love so much!


.

.

.

.
.
.
.
.
Then we have an assortment of *fabulous* BOO letters. Each one equally fabulous and yet, so different.

Laurie's seems very eeary with the book papers peeking through her papers. And don't you love that black crow?







.
.
.
.
Kory's are so cute with the glittered outline of the letters and cute little die cuts! And I love how purple has made it's way into Halloween colors. :)




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I love Jolene's big black tree and the little kitty peeking through in the middle "O". Adorable!








.
.
And I *adore* (did I say adore!) these vintage BOO letters that Julie Ann created! Isn't the ruffled paper trim gorgeous?! Here's how she created the look!

I used vintage glass glitter which will tarnish over time, however first I spray painted the letters silver first.I used vintage book pages and made ruffles behind each letter.I made a hat for each figure that I cut out.I stretched out regular batting that you use to stuff pillows to make fake cobwebs, using a tiny bit of glue to make them willowy.Prima flowers on pop-dots and Prima lace!!!Yay vintage!!!!







Thanks for stopping by!! Have a wonderful day!



6 comments:

Kimmarie said...

They all came out great! I love the haunted tree on the letter B. Great work ladies!

LaurieStar said...

These are really all fantastic! I especially love that vintage treatment of JA's. Super cool and unique! :)

Scrap for Joy said...

Just back from vacation and what an eyeful here! The quilt look of Julie's pumpkin is wonderful and the use of cork is very clever! Chrys's pumpkin is eerily great-love the tree she used. All of the BOO letters are teriffic. Laurie's crow, Jolene's and Kory's die cuts all help to make stand-out projects! Julie Ann's letters almost made my heart stop! The ruffle and all of the vintage fairies are just the kind of thing I love, love, love! Great job girls-I'm getting in the mood now!

The DIY Show Off said...

Wow. These are ALL so pretty! Great job ladies! :)

Roeshel

Charlene Austin said...

OH MY WORD! The Boo's are all AMAZING! LOVE them.

Erica said...

Love the vintage style - very creepy!