Monday, July 27, 2009

Hi All! Did you have a nice weekend? We spent the weekend at the lake and had a glorious time! My kids loved running outside and splashing in the water. I'm so happy to have little outdoor babies. :)

I wanted to finish showing you the Design Team projects. They did a gorgeous job with the Seashell shape. The first design is by Julie Masse with the adorable shot of the little feet on the beach. I love the added touch of pearls - so pretty. Here's more details....




Next up is Chrys' piece for her friend's scrap room. Cute added touch, don't you think? I really like how she outlined the shell with paper.

And last, but certainly not least - don't you *love* what Heather did with the seashell? Turned it upside down and made it the *cutest* little dress!! A ding dong doorbell if you ask me.
I hope you're all enjoying your summer. I can hardly believe July is almost over. Hope you're having fun!!

2 comments:

LaurieStar said...

Ding dong doorbell... I can't believe you're still using that line - you crack me up! :) Ha.
I love the shell shapes - I didn't see all of them done until now. What beautiful work and all so different. Nice work, ladies.
Glad you had a nice weekend Deb. Miss you.

Raechelle said...

these are all beautiful, and all so creative! I love how each is so different.