Monday, June 22, 2009

Has it really been so long since my last post?? Boy, life has sure been crazy already and summer hasn't even officially begun! I've been busy with:

my sister and her kids visiting
my Dad and stepmom visiting
family reunion
more family visits
8 hour roadtrip!

And now I'm swamped with:

unpacking
organizing
LOADS of laundry
grocery shopping

I will post again very soon! And also post our winner to the giveaway (thank you for your patience). And thank you for the e-mails of concern. All is well here. I'll leave you with this short video of my kiddos splashing in the pool that Grammy gave us recently. :)

7 comments:

~*~ Stephanie ~*~ said...

Deb - very glad to hear everything is OK with you and your family!!

I LOVE that video... oh my they are having fun aren't they!!!

Jenniwren32 said...

So glad you and the family are ok!!! Missed ya!:)

Raechelle said...

Deb- I am so glad to hear everything is OK with you! I have been wondering about how you have been. I hope you enjoyed all the craziness!
Such precious little ones you have there. :)

denean said...

Hey! Been wondering where you were!
The kids are adorable as always!!
Your summer sounds like mine - non stop. Enjoy it as much as you can!!
And bless your soul for taking an 8 hour trip with the kids - my youngest SCREAMS the whole time we are in the car, it's just awful!!

LaurieStar said...

About time, I say! He he... :). I knew you were super busy... and I didn't want to be a nag. I love that little video! How grown up are they - I can't believe it! Time does fly. What cuties they are!

Scrap for Joy said...

I love the video! Our Grandson, Charlie, was here this past weekend and I just couldn't stop laughing at his "babbling". They know what they're saying I guess-it's just so darn cute. This summer is already going by way too fast my friend!

jenn shurkus said...

hey deb.. i know there was some trouble with your facebook last week... now your not on my friends list :( and i cant find you... send me a msg on there when you can....