Sunday, May 17, 2009

Heather Bailey's Fresh Cuts

Are you having a happy weekend?? Ours has been fairly uneventful, but it's still been nice. :)

I wanted to share this sweet album that Jolene created with our Heather Bailey Freshcuts Bracket Album Kit. I am sooo in love with these papers and it's loaded with lots of fun goodies too. Jolene has a house full of boys :) so she had fun playing with the girly-ness of this kit. She created this for a friend to add their pictures. What a nice gift.

Is it cute or what?! Thanks Jolene!










5 comments:

LindaS said...

Wonderful piece of work - love the desing and PP.

LaurieStar said...

Wow - I love this book Jolene made! I love the fresh, pretty colors. Nice!

Kory said...

This is gorgeous! Beautiful work Jolene!

maisy said...

what a beautiful book - and even nicer as a gift to receive! i'm longing to have a go at something like this!! x

Anonymous said...

Jolene! This is so beautiful! I knew you could do pink! LOL
Shell