Thursday, April 23, 2009

walking baby and more GrOW letters!

So before I get into another Design Team share, I just had to say that my little guy took his first step yesterday!! Isn't that exciting? I was happy because my husband was home and he could see it too. :) He may not do it again for days but it was very cool to see! And Bella is standing all the time now and even stood for a couple seconds clapping her hands and then fell down. She's getting there too.

Anyway... I wanted to share Robyn's beautiful GrOW letters. I absolutely love the dimensional flowers and pretty, bright papers and how she outlined the letters too. Gorgeous Robyn! You can see closeups on them further down.




"Love is the flower you've got to let grow." ~John Lennon

3 comments:

Scrap for Joy said...

I really like the dimensional flowers that Robyn used on her letters...I'm a sucker for paper flowers. I'm excited for you with that first step. Very soon now you will be spending the next months running after 2 "toddlers" and you'll ask yourself "Why was I so excited when they first started to walk?" Hehehehe! Enjoy these last moments of control my friend!
~J

denean said...

So pretty - Love that paper!

CONGRATS on the walker!! So bittersweet isn't it? Hold on to the baby stage as long as you can!! I miss mine so much!

LaurieStar said...

Oh my goodness! He's walking??? I knew it wouldn't be long - he was practically doing it the last time I saw him. They are getting so big so fast! I'm glad Steven got to see it too. Wow.
Robyn - this is such a pretty set! I love the patterned papers you chose and how cheerful it is.