Monday, April 20, 2009

Super snazzy Snail

Happy Monday! Did you have a nice weekend? I feel like I have a lot to share so I'll probably be posting a bunch this week. More design team projects this week, I'll hopefully get it together and post a few birthday party pictures. Lots of new things happening with my little ones. We switched their car seats to front facing this weekend. Wow - they look so BIG! And they loved it being able to see us and everything. We've been feeding them some new foods now that they're big one year olds. :) It's been fun.
Our new friend Sarah sent me a picture of how she decorated our snail and it's just about the cutest thing ever! I've never seen one of our snails decorated and hers is darling. She made it for her daughter's bathroom. I love the bright colors she chose and the ric rac and ribbon trim. I'm sure her daughter loves it! Adorable Sarah - thanks so much for sharing. :)
OK, my kiddos are sleeping and I have some orders to pack up so I'm off! Have a happy day!

7 comments:

Scrap for Joy said...

Oh-I love the colors of this little snail! It will perk up any place it's used! Very clever!

Pamela said...

That is adorable! I love it!

LaurieStar said...

This is really just too cute! I love all his buttons and ribbon. My kind of project!
And yeah for front facing seats! Isn't it awesome! Can't wait to see the party pics! :)

denean said...

This is SUUUUPER CUTE!

Raechelle said...

this is really cute! Fun project!

Kory said...

This is just adorable! I love the colors!

Sarah said...

Thanks for sharing my snail! I had so much fun doing it!