Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sugarville, "Home Sweet Home" Wreath

Are you in the California area? Oh, how I wish I could attend this event, An Artistic Affaire Printemps. The instructors look wonderful, including our sweet friend Amy Powers. Amy's been one of our Guest Designers, you can see HERE. Does the house on her wreath look familiar? :) It's such a darling little project. Amy's class is Sugarville, "Home Sweet Home" Wreath where you'll create your very own property, glitter it in true Sugarville style, and make it the center of a very special flowerful glittery wreath. Add a little bluebird of happiness and a banner declaring "home sweet home" and you have a perfect accessory for your home. If you're attending, have a glittery ball!!
And, it's the weekend!!! I love having hubby home. :) And it's supposed to be absolutely gorgeous here!! I hope you have a fun weekend.

3 comments:

LaurieStar said...

Oh my goodness - the colors on this are so me. I love this project! Wish I could go too! Enjoy your sunny weekend! :)

Raechelle said...

pink and glitter... be still my beating heart! What a beautiful project! I hope you enjoyed your sunny weekend. :)

Tiff said...

I'm all over the glitter. So cute!!!