Thursday, April 09, 2009

Simply Handmade blog feature and Hippity Hoppity...

It's been a bit of a hectic week here in the Damboise House. I'm trying to prepare for the BIG day (Saturday is their 1st birthday!) :) So, we're trying to prepare for it but the babies have been fussier than usual this week. They've both gotten new teeth so I'm sure that's part of it. Today felt like the longest day ever! HA!
But, this did brighten my week, when design team member Laurie sent me an e-mail saying that one of our Easter items was featured on the Simply Handmade blog! Pretty cool. Design team member Julie Masse designed the chubby lil chick shape and this adorable altered piece! She recently coordinated a stamping weekend here in NH, Stamp New England. I hear it was a fabulous event and SO much fun! Maybe next year I can attend. :) Getting out and about these days is difficult.


I also just wanted to wish you a very Happy Easter and happy weekend! I probably won't get a chance to write over the weekend. Expect birthday party pictures hopefully next week. :)

4 comments:

LaurieStar said...

Debbie - you have so many wonderful pictures of these kids! I love that Easter bunny picture! How cute! You'll have to scrap that one up. :)
And Julie - your little chick is just too cute. I really love those colors. Another great design for SIWL!

The Soladay Family said...

Congrats!

Happy first b-day to your sweet babies!

denean said...

What an adorable little chick!
Happy Easter and Happy 1st Birthday - what a great weekend for you!!

Kory said...

This is absolutely adorable Julie! Love everything about it!

Happy belated birthday to the babies, Deb! Can't wait to see pictures of their party!