Friday, April 24, 2009

Scallops and butterflies and houses, oh my!

I have some really cute shares from one of our sweet customers, Julie Bonner. I really love her style. The eyelet trim is so dainty and pretty, isn't it? And she took the scallop circle and created so much more with all those layers. She used both of them for separate design team projects. The butterfly was created for My Creative Scrapbook using their kit. And the scallop circle was for Scrapbook Deals 4 You. And she was recently featured on Bella Blvd. with the scallop circle and other work of hers as well. That's a really inspiring site!
After poking around on her blog, I also found our house shape that she decorated. So sweet. I love the cloud on the chimney! Thanks Julie for the inspiration.
It's Friday. Yippeeee!! Have a wonderful weekend everyone. It's supposed to be 80 degrees here. We've gone from winter to summer in no time!

3 comments:

LaurieStar said...

What adorable projects! I love the house and the butterfly. So cute. I need to go check out those blogs soon.

denean said...

AMAZING PROJECTS!!! Just LOVE the eyelet trim! Gosh I wish I had more time for creating!!

Aphra said...

Wow, Julie, these are great! I am in love with the punched border on the circle and butterfly projects. Amazing!