Thursday, April 02, 2009

Happy Mail Day!

I had such a happy mail day yesterday! Don't you love when that happens? Most of the time it's nothing too exciting but yesterday was different!

Remember how I told you I'm addicted to buying Bella cute little hair clips? Well, I found a shop on Etsy that sells this little kit and instructions on how to do them yourself! I have so many bits of ribbon (as I'm sure you do too) that would be super cute as clips! Imagine... I can match them with lots of her little outfits. :)

My other happy mail was this adorable funky fabric pin from Trinkets, a new shop on Etsy by design team member, Laurie Star Griggs. The shop is so colorful and has cute little embellishments that you'll just want to buy! She even sent me a pretty pair of earrings (for free!) :)
She has the sweetest hand painted buttons and these funky embellishments too! Go visit. I love Etsy!




2 comments:

The Soladay Family said...

Great finds! Love mail days like that! I am waiting on a few things right now!

LaurieStar said...

Deb - thanks for that shout out! Hey - are you going to post the babies' Easter pics soon? I just saw them on your FB page but I want to see them again! They are SO awesome! I can't believe it!