Thursday, April 16, 2009

Design Team share :: GrOW old along with me

It's my favorite time of the month - design team shares! And once again, the design team didn't disappoint!! These GrOW letters are one of my favorites and I love how each one looks so completely different! Julie Ann did beautiful stitching work on hers and the saying is one of my all time favorites (and a beautiful song by Mary Chapin Carpenter too). :) Just look at the details on these!








And Chrys did a set for her son's birthday. How sweet... through the years as her son James turns 7! How quickly the time goes as I'm learning. I love the bright colors she chose. Very boyish.



And then there's Jolene's with the soothing colors and pretty flowers and nest. Just gorgeous!! Beautiful job ladies. I'll be sharing other design team projects this week. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!
“Grow old along with me!
The best is yet to be, the last of life,
for which the first was made.
Our times are in his hand who saith,
'A whole I planned, youth shows but half;
Trust God: See all, nor be afraid!'”
- Robert Browning

7 comments:

denean said...

Such wonderful projects!! Love seeing them!

Jenniwren32 said...

Gorgeous projects!!! Love all the details!

LaurieStar said...

All three of these projects are so different - I love how each person takes it in a new direction and conveys a mood with their choice of paper, etc. Nice work!

Pamela said...

Love these! Great job ladies!

Raechelle said...

gorgeous work ladies! You are all so incredibly talented!

Kory said...

These are all fabulous! I love how they all turned out so differently! Great job ladies!

tamdoll said...

I love these!