Thursday, April 02, 2009

cuteness and baby birthday countdown!

Thursday already? The days fly by with these two and one day leads into the next sometimes. This morning is a good morning. The babies are playing and I'm able to check some e-mail and even do a blog post while drinking a yummy new coffee (chocolate cappuccino). Doesn't that sound delish?

I just had to post this picture of my adorable niece, Hannah. We gave her this fancy schmancy monogram a little while back. She said she was nervous to do something with it, so I said to keep it simple and look what she did!! Glitter-licious! She loves purple if you couldn't tell. :) Isn't she the cutest?? She's so good with the babies. Now, her mom tells me she wants a letter wall in her room. I know a great place you can get them! ;)
She also does a birthday countdown everyday for the babies. I told you she was cute. So we figured if she was doing it, we should too. This was taken a few days ago since it's now only 1 week and 2 days!!
Well, I should run. Hope you enjoy your day!

1 comment:

LaurieStar said...

What a cute post! I love what Hannah did with her letter - and it looks great on her wall. How awesome. Of course, I'm a huge fan of glitter. I think it's sweet she does a baby birthday countdown. Who can believe they are nearly ONE? OMG!