Thursday, March 12, 2009

Welcome Baby Ainslie

I just had to share this beautiful picture of Baby Ainslie Eleanor. Design Team member, Kory had her baby girl and we're all so thrilled for her!! Welcome Baby Ainslie and many congrats to Kory and her family.

As I look at her baby pictures it feels like yesterday that my two were this small and how overwhelmed I felt at times. And how everyone told me to enjoy it because it goes by so quickly. My two are 11 months now and it really has flown right by. Each day they are looking more like little people instead of babies. I can see little personalities forming already. Next month my two little ones will be toddlers! Then the real fun begins! :)

2 comments:

LaurieStar said...

How cute is this little girl??? All wrapped up like a present. She must be so happy to have such a cutie - congratulations, Kory! :)

Jolene said...

How sweet! Big congrats to Kory and family!! ♥