Thursday, March 12, 2009

Signed, Sealed, Delivered!

I finished these up while the babies were napping earlier today and they're in the mail! Felt good to get them done. They are super super simple (which I'm all about these days.) I went with an easy to cut out lettering style on the ONE and then added these Twitterpated papers by Imaginisce. I sort of wish I went with a larger number. I chose 6 inches because I thought I could get a bunch done with only a couple sheets of 12x12 paper. I wish you saw more of the number but I'm OK with it. I also did a few 12 inch numbers to put up as decorations. :) Everything came together very quickly. I do have to say since I really don't do much creating these days I felt a little rusty. I have some extra papers on hand too because I'm going to make little treats for party favors.

Guess that's it for tonight.

5 comments:

LaurieStar said...

These are ADORABLE! I love them and I just love that paper. Now what are you going to do with the luau paper you bought though? Save it for another party down the line, perhaps? These are very cute. When's the big day???

denean said...

These are so cute!! And I just love that pictue!

Jolene said...

It looks like you haven't lost your touch at all. So cute!

Tiff said...

Those turned out so cute!!! The picture of them is so adorable!

Scrap for Joy said...

Love the invitations! The "one" is a great idea. I'm assuming they're wood...interesting mailing I would suspect. The papers are party perfect!