Friday, March 06, 2009

Photoshoot gone bad

So, remember a few weeks back.. I was inspired by Dorothy's beautiful photos to do a photo shoot of my own with our scallop heart frame?. It didn't go so well. :) Bella wanted absolutely nothing to do with it as you can tell here. Steven just wanted to play with it and throw it around. Such a boy. I actually got a couple decent shots but none exactly how I wanted. Think I'll have to wait until next year when they're a little older.
Today I'm heading out to my LSS. I need to buy some supplies for their birthday invitations. I can't decide which store we'll go to.. we're fortunate enough to have a few stores in our area. I just need to figure out who'll have the supplies we need for our Luau theme.
I'm excited for the weekend too. Sunday I'm meeting up with some old friends. They'll all be crafting but I'm bringing the babies so no crafting for me this time. They haven't met them yet so that'll be fun.
Have a Happy Friday!

4 comments:

maryboys said...

so "real life"...i love this photo - and these are the ones i like to scrap, too! so cute:)

The Soladay Family said...

Love your blog! Isn't it typpical that we get so excited about taking the cutest pic, and they want absolutely no part of it!? Precious...

LaurieStar said...

Deb - this is the funniest photo and one that will make you laugh for a while. It made me laugh when I saw your blog. I'm jealous that you're getting out today without me and to friends on Sunday to craft. Or not to craft. Anyway - what a nice friend I am, eh? :)

Scrap for Joy said...

This picture speaks 1,000 words. As mothers we very quickly learn that we can plan all we want but if the child doesn't want to do it, it's not gonna get done. I love the "grow" project-I need one of those "G's"!!!!