Friday, March 20, 2009

a little sneaky peaky


I thought I'd share this glittery little sneak peak that I'll be sharing VERY soon. My good friend, the incredibly sweet and talented Amy Powers has something brewing. :)
And on a side note, I got the babies pictures taken today. Oh.my.goodness! Too too cute. Bella was wearing the sweetest yellow dress and Steven was matching in a yellow shirt and tie. They did well considering they were pretty fussy this morning. Can't wait to share them. Won't be until next month though. Sigh.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Can't wait to hear what you guys have coming up or to see the pictures of your little ones. :)

(I just posted a project with my heart frame I got from you on my blog. Let me know what you think. )

Have a great day!!! :)

LaurieStar said...

Oooh! I love that glittery goodness! I can't wait to see all of it and I'm sure it's awesome!
And even more than that, I can't wait to see the little ones' spring picture. You are great about getting them done - I don't think I ever had a formal one taken of my two kids - always did it myself. Good for you! :)