Wednesday, March 11, 2009

invitations in progress

I wrote the other day about the babies going down so well... I guess I shouldn't have written that because last night was pretty much a nightmare. Isn't that always the way. My little guy's been a little out of sorts lately. I think he must have a tooth or two coming in.


And I thought I'd share the babies 1st birthday invitation's in progress....this isn't the greatest picture... but this is it! I was originally going with a Luau theme but their birthday is the day before Easter so we've decided to go with a Spring Fling party! I loove these papers - the picture definitely doesn't do them justice. Wait'll you see the babies outfits for the day too. Soo sweet. :)



And this is the little guy. He must have been really tired because he fell asleep midway through trying to take his hat off (he's not a fan of wearing them these days).


Let's hope for a good night's sleep for the babies tonight!

2 comments:

LaurieStar said...

Debbie! I love the invitations. Those papers look familiar! Are the invitations done in wood numbers? I couldn't tell from the picture. If so - how cool is that? I can't believe they are almost one! Wow!

Scrap for Joy said...

I can't believe a year has gone by since we first saw the pictures of your sweet babies. One year is heading into the fun times...more independence all the time. The pictures on your sidebar (from facebook) are adorable. You can see their personalities so much.