Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Feeling Blessed..



I thought I'd share this picture that our friend Pamela Young created. Look at her beautiful work here with the scalloped heart frame. I like the subtle papers she chose and I love that she didn't fill the entire inside of the heart. We've posted her work before. Just gorgeous Pamela! Thanks for sharing with us!



And I'm very excited to say that our letters will be for sale on the Just Multiples website!! It's a great site and they've got some really cute things for sale. Like this set of onesies. I imagine my two will fight over who's older (Steven is, by 2 minutes) but I'm sure they'll still have many conversations about it. :)

Have a wonderful day! Gotta run!

3 comments:

LaurieStar said...

I love Pamela's heart! I really liked the paper she used. And those onesies are just too cute!

Pamela said...

Thanks for showing this Deb! :) And I love those onesies...they would be great in t-shirts for my boys too...I will have to check out the store.

Pamela said...

Oh...forgot to say congrats on your stuff being for sale there! :)