Wednesday, February 04, 2009

this n that and Free Shipping

It's February! I know.. I'm a few days late. I love the month of February. For one.. today is my birthday. :) It's already been a great birthday. I got to have my hair done yesterday. My mother in law watched the babies and I was spoiled at the salon. I feel like a new woman. HA! I've had several messages from Facebook friends and tonight my hubby is cooking me dinner. I am feeling the love for sure.
So to celebrate.. we're offering FREE SHIPPING on one of my favorite holiday items - Valentine's Day! We're offering free shipping on most Valentine Kits. Stop by the shop to check it out.

Thanks for checking in. Hope you're enjoying your week. xo

9 comments:

LaurieStar said...

Happy, happy birthday! I hope it's a great one and that you get a little time to yourself. Tell hubby to keep on spoiling you! You deserve it. :)

Jenniwren32 said...

Have a WONDERFUL Birthday, Deb!!! :)

Veronica said...

Happy Happy happy Birthday to you!

Scrap for Joy said...

Happy Birthday Deb! How nice to have a pampering time at the salon-now post pics of the "new" you!!! Hope the kiddles remembered to make you a card. Have a great day!!

denean said...

Happy Birthday - the salon and dinner? Lucky you! :)

Kory said...

Happy birthday Deb! Hope you have a great day!!

Raechelle said...

Happy Birthday Deb! I hope you had a wonderful day! :)

Kimmarie said...

Sounds like you had a great day! Happy Happy! Awesome kits!

Tiff said...

Happy Birthday!!! It's my Birthday month too!!!!