Monday, February 09, 2009

Scrapfreak + my little guy!

I was excited to receive an e-mail from Monica over at Scrapfreak wanting to work with us for one of their kits. She and I have been in contact for a while and it was nice to work with her and her team. I looove what she put together! I love those Jenni Bowlin bingo cards. Design team member, Shannon create this super cute project (with awesome tutorial).

You can purchase the kit right here (it's only $15 bucks!)
Thanks Monica and the Scrapfreak team for working with us. I love what you put together. If you haven't visited the site before, you should. Lots of inspiration.
And I just thought I'd share this cutie pie picture I took a couple days ago. Look at the eyelashes on that kid!! I love his little crooked smile.
Hope you have a Happy Monday! xo

5 comments:

LaurieStar said...

Oh my goodness - what a cute picture. When he's older, he's going to be batting the women off with a stick!
I love that kit! How cute is that? And what a great idea. I love it.

Monica Coffman said...

Thanks for highlighting the kit! We had so much fun putting it together and the project turned out really cute. We love your shapes! :)

denean said...

That is the cutest picture!!
Love that kit - off to look!

Kimmarie said...

Oh He is adorable! Love those eyelashes. The kit is cool I really like the bingo card as well.

Scrap for Joy said...

My grandson Charlie, has a t-shirt that says "Lock up your daughters". You're gonna need that shirt!