Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hello! and Published :: Simply Handmade Magazine

Gosh, it feels like forever since I posted. I don't have a ton of free time these days. My little ones (who aren't so little anymore) are keeping me hopping! And I have to admit since I found Facebook I've let this blog slide a bit. It's just quick and easy to write a little note to someone on there. But I do love blogging. You wouldn't mind if I write more about the babies, would you? :) I just adore them so much and feel like all I talk about is them so why not blog about them too. Is that a new Mom for you or what?!
And I've been *dying* to share this with you! We were fortunate enough to be published in the new Simply Handmade Magazine, formerly Paper Trends. And I'm thrilled because these NeST letters were designed by my bestest friend and design team member, Laurie (and it's also her FIRST publication!) Yay Laurie!! :) They also did an awesome tutorial on the letters. It's a wonderful write up and a special thank you to them for the feature. The magazine full of so many cool projects! Ooh, I just found out they have a blog too. Here's the LINK.

4 comments:

Raechelle said...

I saw this last night and was so excited about it! The project is gorgeous! Congrats. :)

Amy said...

Thank you so much for the link! That detail shot of Laurie's Nest letters was one of my favorite in the whole book. So fun!

Amy
Simply Handmade Mag

tamdoll said...

This is awesome! Congratulations!

andrea said...

Happy day to you! I am THANKFUL TO HAVE FOUND YOU! I bought and decorated your nest letters for my sister's baby shower. They were a hit. So darling! A few people ordered your letters after seeing them at the shower! Thank you!

Andrea Baiseri
aibaiseri@aol.com