Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Love Day!!


Are you doing anything special for Valentine's Day? It's a little difficult getting out with our little guys but we're going to my in-laws for dinner and then heading home to have chocolate fondue. Doesn't that sound romantic? I thought so and bought the fixins today for it. Mmmm.
What'd you think of this scallop heart? Jennifer Beason created it. Isn't it gorgeous? I love the texture and dimension to it. Beautiful job, Jennifer.
Happy Valentine's Day to you. xo

9 comments:

Julie Masse said...

Oh my this is just beautiful!!! I love all the added elements - so pretty! :) Happy Valentine's Day Deb!

Kimmarie said...

WOW! This heart is so great! A little imagination can go along way!

I finally altered my banners for Valentine's Day: http://kimmarieskorner.blogspot.com/

Happy Valentine's Day!

Scrap for Joy said...

This turned out beutifully!

Jolene said...

Such a pretty heart! Happy Valentine's Day to you and the family! ♥

LaurieStar said...

I'm a little late, but happy Valentine's Day! Hope you had a great one. Beautiful heart.

denean said...

This is simply beautiful! Hope you had a great Valentines Day!

Kory said...

This is gorgeous! I love everything about it!

Raechelle said...

this is stunning! your pp choices are perfect for this beautiful project. :)

Kimmarie said...

I linked you here:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/posted.php?id=60390068656