Thursday, January 15, 2009

What a Hoot :: Design Team Shares

It's snowing here AGAIN! I think we must have set a record already this year. It seems never-ending!

I'm watching The Parent Trap (the remake). It's so cute. I love Dennis Quaid and it's back when Lindsay Lohan was cute. HA!

So I thought I'd share these Design Team projects using our owl shape that I love so much. The shape was designed by our Design Team member, Julie Masse. Don't cha love it?! And our DT did a fabulous job, as always! Each is so different.. different colors, textures. Very sweet and very fun!

Robyn created the "it's the little things" owl. The colors are gorgeous and I love the mushrooms, buttons and stamping that she did!







Jolene worked with these *gorgeous* feathers! And I love the crackle finish she did.
And the owl is so sweet for a baby's room and that's exactly what Julie did with hers. She needed a baby gift and created this super sweet design with hers.
Beautiful job ladies. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!






10 comments:

Sugar Bear said...

Hmm, not sure if my first comment went through. I love these owls. They are so cute. Love their facial expressions.
Karla

Raechelle said...

these are really cute! Great work girls!

LaurieStar said...

I really love this shape, and I like how each girl has interpreted it differently. So cool!

Jenniwren32 said...

I might have to get one of these! I love what the DT team did with them!!!

Erika M. said...

Those owls are fabulous!

denean said...

htese are super cute!! Love this shape!!

Jolene said...

It's so fun seeing the different styles with the same shape. Awesome job, Robyn and Julie!!

Tiff said...

I love those owls. Your DT is so talented!

Kory said...

These are super cute ladies - I love them all! Great work!

Pamela said...

Cool owl! Love all the different takes on this! :)