Friday, January 09, 2009

this n that and Think SNOW!

We're well over a week into the new year. I actually didn't really make any new year's resolutions this year. Did you? I do love the start of a new year though.. sort of like getting a fresh start. January always makes me clean and nest more. Not quite sure why. But that's what I've been doing anyway.

About a week or so ago Steven started crawling.... and crawling and hasn't stopped! The first couple days he was a little unsure of himself. But now - well you can't stop him. He's all over the place! Then a couple days ago he pulled himself onto the side of his crib. He hasn't done it since but I know it's just a matter of time. They've been fun. They're really starting to play with each other, which is cute.

I thought I'd post this cute project that Raechelle Bellus created. I don't really have to THINK snow around here because it sort of just keeps happening!! This weekend we're getting a ton more! Isn't her ornament the cutest though?? When we did our ornament swap, mine were made with this mitten shape and I sent an extra one to my group for them to play with. :) Rae sent me a pic of hers. I love the ribbon she's using to hang it with. And you all know I LOOOVE that My Mind's Eye paper! Thanks Rae for sending it along. I just love it!



Hope you're all enjoying the start of your year!! Hugs!





4 comments:

Kory said...

Super cute ornament Rae! Love the colors!

Tiff said...

That is so cute. We have to think snow here. All we get is rain!

LaurieStar said...

This mitten came out so cute. I think I am going to save mine til next year. We'll see.
And I can't believe little Steven is crawling. OMG! Pretty soon they will both be walking and you are going to be one tired Momma.

Pamela said...

This is so cute! I just placed a new order...should have got this one too. Oh well. I also just posted a butterfly I did on my blog a few days ago if you are interested in seeing it. :)