Thursday, January 22, 2009

sweet little butterfly

The babies are feeling much better. They still have a low grade fever but it's come down a lot since earlier in the week.

I just wanted to share this adorable butterfly that our friend Pamela created for the nursery of her soon to be baby (she's very close to having a little girl!) She used these beautiful papers from Webster's Pages. I think it's so sweet and it's not too "baby-ish" so it can stay in her room for many years. I love the soft colors and I especially love the wire antennas. You can check her post HERE for all the supplies she used. Thanks Pamela for the inspiration and best wishes for when your little one arrives.
"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in our hearts." Winnie the Pooh

8 comments:

Kimmarie said...

WOW! I have this butterfly - thanks for the great inspiration!

Raechelle said...

it's beautiful! I need one of them now! Congrats on your upcoming bundle of joy. :)

Pamela said...

Thanks for showing this! :) Made my day.

LaurieStar said...

Wow - this is wonderful. I love the softness of it and the colors she used. Awesome!

Kory said...

Super cute project! Love the wire antennas!

Kim said...

Glad to hear that the babies are feeling better (I flipped over the adorable picture of them you included with my order!!). As for cause of fevers...maybe roseola? Starts with just a high fever for a few days and then a rash on their tummies. Hope they're completely well soon!!

amyelisedesigns said...

What a dreamy piece for baby's room! Your wood shapes are fabulous! Amy :)

henzy said...

you have such adorable pieces