Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sick babies and another Design Team project

It's been a rough couple of days. Steven and Bella have been sick again. High fevers - higher than they've ever been so that was kind of scary. I brought them to the doctor today and they didn't say much - keep doing what we've been doing. They just wanted to be sure they didn't have an ear ache (they don't). Bella's close to having one but they said to just see how she does over the next few days and see if she can fight it off herself. Sooo.. $50 later... I'd rather just be sure they're OK of course, but it is a little frustrating. Anyway... they're also teething. Their top two teeth are going to pop through any minute. Can't wait for those molars!
Thought I'd share Heather's take on the candy shape. I just love her little Sweet Shop and the glitter is a sweet touch. All that candy is giving me the munchies. Thanks Heather for the inspiration!


"All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!" ~Charles Schulz

6 comments:

LaurieStar said...

Yes - candy please. Ha. I love Heather's stuff!

I'm sorry though, to hear that the little ones are so sick. I hate that! Poor babies. Try to hang in there. It's never fun but it eventually goes away. :(

Raechelle said...

sorry the little ones aren't feeling well. It's so hard to watch them suffer and not be able to do a think to help them.
Heather, your candy is too cute!

Chrys said...

Hope the little ones get better soon! Love the candy! :)

Kendra said...

Hope they get better fast!!

The candy looks awesome :)

Pamela said...

Hope the kids get better! Love the candy!

Jolene said...

So yummy!!

Hugs to the babies.