Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I {heart} you

So I thought I'd share these cute pictures that our good friend Dorothy sent to me. This scallop heart frame was designed by her last year. I think it's soooo cute (and so are those models of hers!) She got these in two sizes. The 10 inch size is listed in our shop but she also ordered it in 14 inches used on the three cuties above. Look for a picture of my two cuties very soon. :) I'm going to make Valentine cards with the picture. A special thank you to Dorothy for the inspiration! You can check out her photography work HERE.










8 comments:

LaurieStar said...

Oh my goodness! These photos are adorable and really brightened my day! I can't wait to see your darling kids inside there too! :)

Kory said...

Super cute idea!

Dorothy said...

Thanks for posting my pictures! I love using the hearts for photos of children! They are also great for taking pictures of couples!

denean said...

CUUUUTE pictures!! What a neat idea - can't wait to see yours!

jenstamps said...

What a great idea!!! These photos are fabulous!

Pamela said...

What a great idea! I love it!!!

LaurieStar said...

When do we get to see pictures now of the twins for Valentine's Day? Huh? Huh????? No pressure, or anything.....

Julie Ann Shahin said...

So super cute!